If you click on each of the recommended top smart phones to read their detailed reviews when you can see the phone such as,
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- One plus 3T
- HTC 10
- Xiami M15
- Huwei P9
- LeEco Le Max 2
- Samsung Galaxy note 5
How to root Google pixel and Pixel XL
- In this case, you should turn off your Smartphone and press the volume down and power button at one time for few seconds. Then your Google pixel device will boot in fast boot or boot loader mode.
- You should connect phone to PC using USB cable.
- Then your boot loader of the Google pixel device is unlocked, it means that you can allow downloading the boot image of your device.
- Now you should click on pixel when zip file is downloading, then you should extract it as well as boot-to-root.img onto the minimal ADB and fastboot folder on the desktop.
- Now, you should press again and hold shift key on your keyboard of the PC. Then you should right click to open command widow here in the minimal ADB and fastboot folder.
- Then your device will show up as fast boot device s and press enter.
- This process will write modified boot image on to your Google Pixel/XL.
- Finally your device will reboot few minutes, and then your Android device is rooted successfully.